How does it work?
Dr. Nakagawa’s toothbrush uses the combination of light and water/saliva in order to reach its effect. In the handle of this toothbrush, there is a light-activated titanium rod made of titanium dioxide. Exposed to any sort of light source, this photo-sensitive titanium rod converts light into negatively charged ions. The rod releases these ions, which combine with the saliva attracting positive ions from the acid in the dental plaque of the teeth. The acid is then neutralized and plaque is disintegrated. Since the saliva is key in activating the process, toothpaste is not necessary. Oral hygiene is now not only natural, but economical as well. This is a scientific approach to a cleaner and more healthy mouth!
What are the benefits?
It has been clinically proven that Soladey-eco removes coffee, tobacco, and other hard to remove teeth stains – removes more plaque than the regular or electric toothbrush.
· Decreases cavities – decreases bacteria, which cause cavities;
· Cleaner and whiter teeth – the plaque stickiness on the teeth is decreased;
· No need for toothpaste – only saliva and water + light is necessary to activate the toothbrush;
· Economical – the careful use of the toothbrush allows many years of using it – when the head is worn out it can be easily removed and changed with a new one;
· Positive effect on restoring gums in a natural way;
· Used effectively with Sole;
· Reduces bad breath;
How is it used?
Simply water the head of the brush and ensure a light source in the room. The lack of necessity for toothpaste significantly eases the process of teeth brushing and it is no longer necessary for you to be in the bathroom while you do it. This makes the toothbrush excellent for usage by children or people living a quick and busy life. When the hairs on the head become worn out, change the head, by carefully removing the head from the handle of the toothbrush.
Three types of heads are offered: 'child', 'medium', and 'soft'. Each head replacement pack is sold separately. 4 heads are included in the purchase of one pack for the price of £23, which normally lasts for about a year.
An order of a toothbrush without additional replacement heads comes with a 'soft' head attached.